MAKE YOUR OWN DIY HALLOWEEN GHOST
HALLOWEEN GHOST CRAFTS
When decorating the house for Halloween, this non-spooky Halloween Ghost is just the thing for a special DIY Halloween Ghost activity.
If you’re looking for a Halloween craft ghost that’s easy to make… that’s not too scary but very kid-friendly, this Halloween craft ghost is perfect. Your kids will enjoy making these super easy Halloween Ghost Crafts.
It’s that time again when we celebrate Halloween, each October 31st. Planning and organizing a special Halloween Party, can be so much fun for all the family. You will need to create some Halloween décor and work out how much Halloween candy to buy. My kids are always looking for different Halloween paper craft to make, especially DIY ghost crafts. Every party needs a Halloween ghost to light up the garden and front porch. When planning the music, food and drinks for your special Halloween party, why not get the kids to create these super easy Halloween ghost crafts?
HALLOWEEEN GHOST CRAFT
You kids will love to make different Halloween paper craft, especially Halloween ghost craft. When decorating the house this year this non-spooky Halloween Ghost will fit the bill. These DIY ghost crafts are simple to make with our printable template. You could make a string of these fun DIY Halloween ghosts to hang up all around your Halloween Party.
To make your Halloween Party as spooky as possible, try making a simple Halloween craft ghost garland. The kids will love making these simple paper Halloween craft decorations. So, get inspired, celebrate Halloween 2022 this year by helping the kids learn how to make Halloween ghost hangings.
MATERIALS — HALLOWEEN GHOST – DIY HALLOWEEN GHOST
Download the free printable template pattern, called Halloween Ghosts 1
1 craft white cardstock 8 in x 12 in [21 cm x 30cm]
1 black marker, scissors, punch hole, pencil, glue stick
4 lengths of black cord or ribbon about 20 to 24 in (48 to 60 cm ) to hang each Halloween craft ghost
INSTRUCTIONS — HALLLOWEEN GHOST – DIY HALLOWEEN GHOST
1. Download the free printable template pattern –Halloween Ghosts
2. Print 2 sheets of the Halloween craft ghost pattern to make 4 ghosts.
3. Cut out each Halloween ghost pattern template
4. Cut out each paper Halloween craft pattern with a ghost face.
5. Trace around the edge of each Halloween ghost craft pattern onto firm white cardstock paper to ensure that they will fit
Refer to the photos for details.
6. Glue each paper Halloween craft ghost with each face onto the firm white cardstock.
7. Cut out each Halloween ghost.
8. You now should have the 4 Halloween ghosts ready to hang
9. Punch a hole at the top of each ghost.
10. Cut the black cord into varying lengths approx. 4 x 16 ins (40cm} to hang each ghost
Slightly different lengths will vary the height of each Halloween craft ghost to hang as a DIY Halloween Garland.
Slime Recipe for Kids for Halloween
Hint: If you would like to make some bigger ghosts, download this pdf….